Private Piano Instructor
Hannah Frantz is a private piano teacher from Auburn Hills who began teaching in 2007. Hannah focuses each lesson on developing musicality in every aspect of playing, specializing in classical, modern and gospel styles. She offers piano lessons for the beginner, intermediate and early advanced student and teaches ages 5 and up. As a pianist since 2002, Hannah’s goal is to instill a love for the piano into her students and meet their musical goals.
Hannah Frantz teaches at Liberty Church in Auburn Hills and Steinway Piano Gallery in Commerce Township. Weekly lessons start at $30 per half hour and incorporate note-reading, theory, technique, sight-reading and ear training. Additional fees apply for materials used during the lesson. Hannah teaches Monday through Friday in the late afternoon and early evening.
- Received Piano Teachers Certificate from Schoolcraft College in 2018
- Studied piano with Dr. Gerardo Ascheri, Schoolcraft College; Dr. Gary Pedersen, Eastern Michigan University; and Dr. Phoenix Park-Kim, Indiana Wesleyan University
- Education Director for The Arts Academy at Steinway Piano Gallery
- Pianist and Assistant Music Director at Liberty Church in Auburn Hills
- Performer at weddings and special events
- 2008 – 2010 first place piano winner of the Michigan Association of Christian Schools Fine Arts Festival
- 2008 winner of the Jr. Detroit Symphony Orchestra Piano Competition
- Contact Hannah at 248-560-0366 for more information or to register for lessons.
Note: There is a $25.00 enrollment fee, payable to Steinway Piano Gallery, due at registration. Siblings are $15.00.