Private Piano Instructor
Patricia Noble is a private piano teacher at The Arts Academy at Steinway Piano Gallery with over thirty-five years of teaching experience. She provides a student-centered teaching environment while helping students meet their goals and reach a higher level of musical technique. Patricia’s desire for each student is for them to become independent learners, gain problem-solving abilities, increase confidence, and learn self-discipline through positive reinforcement. Students study music fundamentals, technique, theory, sight-reading, music history, composition, ear training, memorization, and performance. Patricia also provides supplemental music for each student. Patricia offers lessons for age four to age seventy, and she also provides piano instruction for exceptional students.
Enrollment for piano lessons begins August 1st on a first come basis. Patricia teaches all day Monday through Thursday with monthly tuition due the first lesson of each month. The first lesson is free, and following lessons are $30.00 for 30 minutes. Additionally, Patricia offers special discounts for students taking lessons twice a week. Further student costs include music books, flashcards, and website music theory lessons.
- Bachelors of Music Education at Grand Valley State University with piano major and certification to teach choral and band, K-12 grade
- Member of Music Teachers National Association
- Member of Michigan Music Teacher Association
- Member of Livonia Area Piano Teachers Forum
- Contact Hannah Frantz, Education Director, at 248-560-0366 to register for lessons with Patricia Noble.
Note: There is a $25.00 enrollment fee, payable to Steinway Piano Gallery, due at registration. Siblings are $15.00.